Sunday, August 4, 2013

78 days and counting AGAIN

Greetings from the find family,

Something else really cool happened on day 78 I forgot to mention.

While explaining to a customer visiting our booth in Allegan MI last Sunday, I mentioned that we were thrilled to be involved with this great new market event coming to the suburbs of Chicago.

My customer got all excited and whipped out her date book and said to her friend, "Well, I guess we are just gonna' have to make a day trip to IL to see this great new market."

And she proceeded to record our opening, October 17 in her datebook . . .
We officially made someones datebook !

I got all emotional and when she left, she smiled and said "We'll definitely see you in October if not sooner here".

It was huge, someone actually said they would come. We all talk in positive terms but this was a complete stranger who loved the idea we explained to her, and her friends. A girl's road trip. 

I floated the rest of the day . . . 

tff

No comments:

Post a Comment